Sunday, May 10, 2009

Anybody knows where to get pullover hoodies?
I feel like getting one but couldn't find a single one at TM/T1 when I walked around with Ashley! ):


Dinner at Ivy's yesterday was great, even though I had a screaming mom at the other end of the line near 11:30 while watching Sydney white. :/ (the decorations were so pretty, the gifts too! :D)

My present for exchange included a half-eaten bag of chips, chocolate teddies, a flower clip & stickers, LOL. Ivy got carrots as a prank gift, haha.

Latte the cute dog licked my icecream-horlick blend so I had to share mine with Sherm. I turned my head around for a split second to put Sarah's guitar away just to find Vanessa screaming in horror "OH NOOO SHE LICKED SHERM'S CUP TOO!" acks, sorry ):




My brother & I cooked/got mom flowers for dinner which made her a really happy mom =D

maybe I'll post the pictures up later, I better study now because I've been a really bad kid the whole day. )=

No comments: